You’ve selected the perfect countertop for your kitchen or bath and now it’s time for the installation. Here are some benefits to hiring installers from the place of purchase over outside installers.
- Peace of Mind: Using installers from the place where you purchased the materials for your kitchen or bath remodel gives consumers peace of mind because they know the installation will be done according to the specifications of the product. In-house installers are specifically trained to know the characteristics of the countertops, backsplashes, and cabinets, and they also know the proper method of handling the material in case of any unforeseen obstacles.
- Cost: Installation costs are typically built-in to the cost of the countertop, thus eliminating any hidden last minute additions to the bill to the consumer.
- Timely Installation: Consumers can rest assured that their countertops will be installed in a timely fashion based on in-house scheduling. Retailers will typically schedule installation times at the time of purchase and guarantee a set day and time, taking the guesswork out of the installer’s availability. This allows consumers to tailor their own schedules around the installation, eliminating any stress or disruption in their daily lives.
- Warranty. Typically, in-house installers will warranty their work. So, if there are any issues related to the installation, the work will be redone, free of charge.
Benefits of Using Granite Transformations:
- Granite Transformations doesn’t have subcontractors – all installers are employed by the franchise and are specially trained to install Granite Transformations products.
- Installation costs are built-in to all Granite Transformations estimates.
- Most kitchen installations are done in a day. Bathroom installations are usually finished within 2-3 days (depending on the job). That’s because there is no demolition required with the Granite Transformations’ revolutionary countertop overlay installation process.
- Reputation: Using an outside installer for your new countertop can be a hit-or-miss situation when it comes to finding a reputable company. Experts agree to get at least three estimates and check local agencies for consumer reviews and comments. It’s also a good idea to make sure the installer carries appropriate bonding and insurance and can provide references and even a portfolio of their work to give you an idea of how the finished project will look.
- Selecting the Slab on Your Own: Purchasing quartz or granite countertops or cabinets from a company without in-house installers could mean you’re visiting stone yards to select the slab yourself. If you choose to go this route, experts suggest hiring an expert installer to accompany you when making your selection so they can inspect the slab and see that it’s free from any faults or weaknesses that you the consumer would not be able to recognize. They will also be able to ensure you are ordering the correct size and specifications for your space.
- Cost: The need to hire an outside installer/contractor for your countertop install could mean higher out-of-pocket expenses to you. You may find a better price on the slab, but the installation costs could off-set those savings.
- No Warranty. If you hire a separate contractor to install your already purchased materials, his or her work will not be warranteed, so any issues encountered post-install won’t be covered and you’ll have to pay more to get it fixed.
Granite Transformations can install your new kitchen or bathroom in as little as one day with no messy demolition. Our team of expert installers is professionally trained to install all of our products with the knowledge and expertise you want and the peace of mind you deserve. Schedule a free in-home consultation with Granite Transformations today, and see how quickly your kitchen or bath can be transformed into a place you’ll never want to leave.