Whether you’re planning a Thanksgiving feast for the whole family or a quiet holiday dinner spent at home, picking the perfect sides can be a challenge. Southern Living shares 60 Spectacular Thanksgiving Side Dishes to complete your Thanksgiving feast this season. From classics like sweet potato casserole to not so traditional sides like wild rice and mushrooms there is sure to be a spectacular side to add to your Thanksgiving menu.
- Classic Sweet Potato Casserole – A classic thanksgiving dish that is complete with cornflakes cereal crunch and sweet melted marshmallows.
- Cornbread Dressing – Next to the turkey, the dressing is at the heart of a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
- Wild Rice with Mushrooms –Spice up the usual packaged wild rice with Marsala and sautéed mushrooms and onions.
- Balsamic-Roasted Carrots and Parsnips – This lighter side dish offers a sweet taste of cherries and light brown sugar balanced with red pepper and lemon zest.
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes – Nothings says comfort food like a bowl of perfectly fluffed, buttery mashed potatoes.
Have a favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Email it to email@example.com and you could see your recipe featured on the Granite Transformations Facebook page.