With a new season upon us, homeowners are looking for ways to spruce up their homes without spending a fortune. Bathrooms are a great place to start since they are one of the most used rooms in the house, by you as well as your guests.
Here are some great budget-friendly ideas to give your bathrooms a facelift (without flushing too much money down the toilet):
1. Create a neutral palette with a fresh coat of paint. It will reenergize the room and allow your accessories to bring color and contrast.
2. Change or add towel racks as a way to give a new look to your bathroom. All you have to do is remove the old racks and screw in the new ones (which you can purchase at your local home improvement store).
3. Adding new towels is a fun and easy way to add a pop of color, texture and pattern to your bathroom.
4. Replacing the shower curtain or getting new glass doors can completely transform your bathroom from shaggy to chic. If you have a shower curtain, try draping it to one side using a stylish tassel tie-back for a more elegant look.
5. New faucets and fixtures can upgrade your bathroom in no time. All you need is a plumber or handy man for a quick install.
6. Changing light switch plates is an easy way to add a trendy or traditional look to your bathroom. And all it takes is a screw driver and the new plates!
7. Declutter your countertops by storing toiletries and overflow in rustic wooden containers, wicker baskets or open shelving if you have the space. Clearing the surface will make your bathroom feel fresh and clean.
8. Accessorizing with beautifully packaged toiletries is an easy way to dress up any counter.
9. A tall vase filled with flowers adds a rustic charm to your bathroom. You can place the vase on the floor in the corner of your bathroom to create a cozy look.
Interested in giving your bathroom a makeover? Granite Transformations offers premium quartz, glass and granite surfaces for vanities, shower interiors, tub surrounds and flooring. A broad range of glass mosaic tile colors and styles are also offered, which will give your bathroom a classy, elegant look.
Schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our design consultants and see our products come to life in your space!