With summer upon us, entertaining and outdoor family gatherings are right around the corner. This is the perfect time to take the plunge and give your kitchen or bar area a facelift with a new granite countertop overlay. Granite Transformations manufactures its own engineered granite, glass and quartz surfaces in ¼ inch thick slabs which are cut and fitted directly over your existing countertops – so there’s no messy cleanup or extra time and money required for demolition. In a few easy steps, you could be on your way to a beautiful kitchen or entertaining space – with installation that is completed in one day!
Here’s how easy it is to add a special touch of beauty and elegance to your home in a few easy steps:
- In-home Consultation: For your in-home consultation, a Granite Transformations design consultant will come to your home, show you product samples, measure your space, and give you an all-inclusive cost estimate based on the products you select. It is best to have all household decision-makers present during this meeting.
- Contract and Design Template: After you review and sign the contract and submit an initial deposit, your consultant will create a design template of your kitchen that depicts the materials you selected as well as the measurements. You will review and approve this before any materials are ordered or cut to size.
- Order and Fabricate: Once your design template is approved, our team will create your countertop (according to your specifications) in our manufacturing facility and ship it to your location – all ready to be installed. This way, there are no loud construction noises or disruptions in your home. All that needs to be done is the installation.
- Installation: When your countertops arrive, our professionally trained installers will come to your home and install them in a day. The countertops are set in place, permanently bonded to your old countertops, and in minutes your old kitchen will feel and look like new – with no demolition or downtime!
Bringing your kitchen from ‘drab’ to ‘fab’ is as easy as 1-2-3-4. Here’s a recap of the benefits of installing a countertop overlay from Granite Transformations:
- No costly demolition
- Convenient one-day installation is fast and easy
- Our materials and installation services are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Our installers are employed and specially trained by Granite Transformations, so you don’t have multiple sub-contractors to deal with
- Our granite, glass and quartz countertops are made in our manufacturing plant in Florida, so the quality is guaranteed
- Our countertops are stain, scratch, crack-resistant and maintenance-free
- Your lifestyle or routine is not disrupted by the presence of construction workers in your home
- Our thinner, lighter-weight material is easier to install than traditional slab granite and it is virtually indestructible
- We have a broad selection of gorgeous granite, recycled glass and quartz countertops to choose from