If you’re feeling wiped out from waiting in lines, battling crowds, and sitting in traffic after the holiday shopping rush – we’ve got you covered. Granite Transformations offers a complimentary shop-at-home experience that takes the stress out of kitchen and bath renovations. From the time you schedule your appointment, you can rest assured knowing that Granite Transformations will see the process through from start to finish – and you won’t even need to leave the comfort of your home. Here’s how easy it is to get started:
Schedule the appointment
We’ve made the process as easy as pie. Simply complete our free in-home design consultation form, or call the Granite Transformations location closest to your home to schedule an appointment for a time that works best for you. One of our professional design consultants will arrive at your door at the scheduled time with a bag of samples, ready to discuss your design needs. We simply ask that all decision-makers be present at the time of the design consultation.
During the consultation appointment
You’ll be surprised to see how seamless and fun the entire consultation session can be. It’s like getting a sneak peek into your new kitchen or bathroom before it happens. Here is what you can expect during the consultation:
- Choose your materials: Our design consultants bring everything to you. Yes, you can touch and feel the products and you’ll have the benefit of seeing exactly what they’ll look like in your space, under your lighting conditions. You’ll have the convenience of choosing from a wide variety of our beautifully crafted quartz, glass and granite countertops, cabinets and hand-cut mosaics.
- All-inclusive estimate: Honesty is our policy, which is why there are never any hidden fees in our estimates. Once you’ve selected your materials, and the design consultant has taken all the initial measurements, you will receive a straightforward, all-inclusive estimate that clearly defines the material specifications, costs and payment schedule, so you’ll know exactly what you’re purchasing and how much the renovation will cost – including installation.
- Sign with confidence: Once you’ve reviewed your contract, you’ll be asked to sign it and move into the “Template phase.” An initial deposit is required upon signing the contract to start the project. The second payment is due before materials are ordered, and the last payment is due when the project is completed. After you’ve paid the initial deposit, you have three days to cancel the contract should you decide not to move forward with the renovation.
After the consultation
Now that you’ve selected your materials and have a signed contract, here is what you can expect next:
- Template phase: Our team of experts will come to your home and create a template (i.e., graphical representation) of what your kitchen or bathroom will look like with all the materials – including colors, finishes and hardware – and exact measurements of all components. This is your opportunity to approve all your design selections and make any last-minute tweaks.
- Fabrication phase: During this phase, your materials are ordered and cut to size according to your individual design template. This process takes about two weeks, depending on the materials chosen.
- Installation phase: At this time, the Granite Transformations installers come to your home with the fabricated materials ready to go, so the installation process takes as little as one day to complete. What could be better?
Benefits of our process
- No mess or downtime: Unlike other kitchen or bath renovations that can leave your kitchen or bathroom out of commission for weeks at a time, a Granite Transformations renovation allows these rooms to be back in use in no time. The installation could even happen while you’re at work, so you won’t ever need to go without a kitchen or bathroom.
- Pre-fab and one-day installation: Your materials are fabricated ahead of time. So, on installation day, materials are installed quickly – with no mess or stress. Most Granite Transformations’ installations are completed in a day, so you can go back to your daily life with limited interruption and start enjoying your new kitchen or bathroom.
- Eco-friendly: Because there is no demolition required with our renovation process, there is less waste filling up landfills. Our surface products are also made with recycled materials, so you can feel good knowing that your remodel has minimal impact on the environment.
Read more about Granite Transformations in-home design consultations in our blog, “Your Dream Kitchen or Bath Starts with Our Design Consultation.”
Schedule your free shop-at-home appointment with Granite Transformations today, and watch your dream space come to life before your eyes.